What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass for reserved balcony seating in sections 202-208 (up to $42.49 value)
- $25 for one G-Pass for rear reserved seating in sections 104-106 (up to $48.54 value)
- Children ages 1 year and older require a ticket. Children under 1 year old are admitted free if seated on a lap.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Octonauts Live!
- Calling all Octo-Cadets! The Octonauts are an underwater exploration team consisting of animal adventurers led by the intrepid Captain Barnacles, Lieutenant Kwazii, and Medic Peso.
- The show: The Octonauts and the Deep Sea Volcano Adventure features brand new and fan favorite songs from the entire crew of beloved underwater explorers.
- What to expect: For the first time in the U.S., join them as they embark on an exciting new quest through an aquatic world full of adventure, interactive opportunity, and “must-sea” surprises. Octonauts Live promises to be the perfect theatre show for all fans of the Disney Jr. series.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 9, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Children ages 1 year and older require a ticket. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.