What You'll Get
- $18 for one rear orchestra seat (up to $30 value)
- $18 for one first balcony seat (up to $30 value)
- When: Friday, October 7, at 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Odd Squad Live!
- About Odd Squad: It’s an Emmy-winning series on PBS that follows the adventures of young agents as they try to solve mysteries in their town using math and teamwork.
- The live show: Odd Squad Live! transforms theaters into the Odd Squad headquarters, where the agents team up with the audience to crack a case.
- What to expect: During the fun and interactive show, you can expect gadgets, villains, music, and more while trying to help the Odd Squad solve yet another mystery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 7, 2016. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 9/6 for a ticket at Providence Performing Arts Center box office. Redeem on day of show at VETS. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.