What You'll Get
- $17 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating ($32.50 value)
- $25 for one ticket for orchestra seating ($39.40 value)
Odd Squad Live!
- About Odd Squad: It’s an Emmy-winning series on PBS that follows the adventures of young agents as they try to solve mysteries in their town using math and teamwork.
- The live show: Odd Squad Live! transforms theaters into the Odd Squad headquarters, where the agents team up with the audience to crack a case.
- What to expect: During the fun and interactive show, you can expect gadgets, villains, music, and more while trying to help the Odd Squad solve yet another mystery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 12, 2016. Limit 10/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Florida Theatre
When it opened in 1927, the Florida Theatre was the largest of 15 cinemas in downtown Jacksonville. Today, it's the city's last surviving vestige of that era's iconic architecture. Designed by New Yorker R.E. Hall and Jacksonvillian Roy Benjamin, the venue is a prime example of the Mediterranean Revival style, with a ceiling covered in glittering stars and a six-story proscenium arch. And even as the entertainment industry shifted towards television, the Florida Theatre survived by hosting interactive game nights and concerts from underground artists, including Elvis Presley. The space was renovated In the early 1980s, and today it returns to its entertaining roots by hosting live events and classic film screenings.