What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for rear orchestra seating (up to $43.10 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Odd Squad Live!
- About Odd Squad: It’s an Emmy-winning series on PBS that follows the adventures of young agents as they try to solve mysteries in their town using math and teamwork.
- The live show: Odd Squad Live! transforms theaters into the Odd Squad headquarters, where the agents team up with the audience to crack a case.
- What to expect: During the fun and interactive show, you can expect gadgets, villains, music, and more while trying to help the Odd Squad solve yet another mystery.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 10, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem starting 10/18 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Coral Springs Center for the Arts
Who says thespians and jocks can't coexist? Coral Springs Center for the Arts was once an old gym, after all—and following a 1996 renovation that saw the installation of a 1,471-seat theatre and the removal of all the abandoned bodybuilder nests, the venue became the culturally rich institution it is today. Now approximately 200,000 patrons migrate to its riverside confines annually for Broadway shows and performances by comedians, jazz luminaries, and pop stars. However, that theater isn't the only venue on the premises. On the third floor, an 80-seat cabaret-style Black Box Studio draws audiences into a more intimate, personal style of performance—and VIP packages grant access to the closest of the really close seats. Right below that studio is the Center's Coral Springs Museum of Arts, which showcases both a permanent collection of visual arts and traveling exhibits.