Standup comedians typically draw from real life, such as bad relationships or how the zoo is crazy. Life’s a riot with this GrouponLive deal.
- $60 for one G-Pass package to the Funny or Die Oddball Fest (up to a $125.05 total value)
- When: Thursday, August 29
- Where: Comcast Theatre
- Sections: 400–800
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view the festival lineup.<p>
- One G-Pass (up to a $101.55 value)
- One skip-the-line pass (a $10 value)
- One commemorative poster (a $13.50 value)<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Funny or Die Oddball Fest
- How you know Funny or Die: it’s the comedy video website that keeps distracting you at work
- Who you know at the Funny or Die Oddball Fest: almost everyone, even if you’re a casual comedy fan
- What to expect: two stages featuring top-notch comedians, and curiosities such as circus freaks and psychics
- How you know Dave Chappelle: from his sketch program Chappelle’s Show, his role in Half Baked, and numerous standup sets
- What to expect from Dave: sharp and incisive new material that shows a master back at the top of his game
- Who’s the Lennon/McCartney of guitar-based digi-bongo acapella-rap-funk-comedy folk?: Flight of the Conchords’ Bret McKenzie and Jemaine Clement
- How to tell the two apart: Bret’s the guy who won an Oscar for the song “Man or Muppet” from The Muppets and played an elf in The Hobbit; Jemaine’s the guy who starred in Eagle vs Shark and wears glasses
- Comics you’ve seen as correspondents on The Daily Show: Demetri Martin, Al Madrigal, Kristen Schaal
- Comics you’ve seen on 30 Rock: Kristen Schaal, Hannibal Buress
- Comic most likely to rib you if you get in his crosshairs: Jeff “The Roastmaster General” Ross<p>
92% of 50 customers recommend
“make sure to get there early so that you don't have to pay for parking!”
“Awesome show! Did the grasshopper and it worked out well. Great price!”
“I had never seen Chicago and the Doobie Brothers before, but had been to Comcast Theatre. Great venue as always, amazing show!”