What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Dave Attell, Hannibal Buress, Chris D’Elia, Michael Che, Jeff Ross, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Sunday, August 17, at 5 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general lawn admission (up to $47.35 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $25 for general lawn admission (up to $47.35 value)
- $45 for loge seating in rows L–AA of sections 301–304 or terrace seating (up to $75.15 value)
- $55 for loge seating in rows A–K of section 302 or 303 or orchestra seating (up to $97.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children 2 and younger are admitted for free if sitting on a parent’s lap.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Sarah’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Chris D’Elia: The star of Whitney and Undateable specializes in portraying laid-back guy’s guys with snarky senses of humor. On stage, Chris uses his expressive face to imbue his standup with a unique sense of theatricality.
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased his signature dark wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
Other Notable Acts: Michael Che Jeff Ross Brody Stevens DJ Trauma
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 17, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at PNC Bank Arts Center on 8/17. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 5 p.m. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.