- One ticket to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Aziz Ansari, Sarah Silverman, Whitney Cummings, Hannibal Buress, Chris Hardwick, Demetri Martin, Jeff Ross, and DJ Trauma
- When: Saturday, September 6, at 5 p.m.
- Where: USANA Amphitheatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general lawn admission (up to $42.15 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $25 for general lawn admission (up to $42.15 value)
- $35 for section 301-306 (up to $58.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari’s standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but one of the only ways to hear somebody say “I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!”
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Sarah’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Whitney Cummings: Even before she was the star of her eponymous show on NBC, Cummings was in the limelight as an actor on Ashton Kutcher’s Punk’d. Since then, she’s co-created and produced CBS’ 2 Broke Girls, been a frequent panelist on Chelsea Lately, and helmed her own talk show, E!’s Love You, Mean It with Whitney Cummings.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
- Other Notable Acts: Demetri Martin, Jeff Ross, DJ Trauma
80% of 183 customers recommend
“Fun place for concerts!”
“Enjoy it! Buy some water and relax. Its a fun atmosphere. Every one is there for the same reason as you, so get to know those around you. Be friendly and have fun!”