What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Bill Burr, Sarah Silverman, Hannibal Buress, Chris D’Elia, Chris Hardwick, Michael Che, Jim Jefferies, Brent Morin, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Saturday, August 30, at 5 p.m.
- Where: First Niagara Pavilion
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for general admission to the lawn (up to $27 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $27 value)
- $20 for sections 6–7, rows AA–LL; sections 4 or 9, rows N–LL; or sections 5 or 8, rows X-LL (up to $40.25 value)
- $30 for sections 6–7, rows S–Z; or sections 5 or 8, rows P–W (up to $53.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Children 2 and younger are admitted for free if they don’t take up a seat.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Bill Burr, Sarah Silverman & More
- Bill Burr: Bill’s unflinching perspective has made him a favorite among standup fans and standups themselves. His signature dry wit and brusque attitude is on display on shows ranging from Breaking Bad to New Girl, and can be heard on a number of comedy podcasts.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Sarah’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Chris D’Elia: The star of Whitney and Undateable specializes in portraying laid-back guy’s guys with snarky senses of humor. On stage, Chris uses his expressive face to imbue his standup with a unique sense of theatricality.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
Other Notable Acts: Michael Che Jim Jefferies Brody Stevens Brent Morin DJ Trauma Freaks and Geeks
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 30, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at First Niagara Pavilion on 8/30. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open at 5pm. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Live Nation, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.