- $25 for one G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Chris Hardwick, Demetri Martin, Jim Gaffigan, Marc Maron, Moshe Kasher, Whitney Cummings, and DJ Trauma (up to $45.50 Value)
- When: Friday, September 12, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Shoreline Amphitheatre
- General-admission lawn
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Silverman’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
- Demetri Martin: Expect to see a little bit of everything from this former correspondent for The Daily Show, who’s known for pairing his sharp one-liners and live drawings with harmonica, keyboard, tambourine, and even glockenspiel.
- Jim Gaffigan: Eat a hot pocket and you may find yourself humming the microwavable food’s jingle, all because of a Gaffigan bit. Such quirkiness has earned him national renown, as have his appearances on Flight of the Conchords, Bored to Death, and all three variations of the crime drama Law and Order.
- Marc Maron: On his podcast WTF with Marc Maron, the comedian grills fellow joke-makers on what makes them tick, and finds surprising pain beneath the surface of the likes of Dane Cook, Carlos Mencia, and Mike Myers. But he saves his most cutting jibes for himself on the IFC show Maron.
Other Notable Acts: Moshe Kasher Whitney Cummings DJ Trauma