- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Bill Burr, Sarah Silverman, Dave Attell, Hannibal Buress, Chris Hardwick, Jeff Ross, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Friday, August 22, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $35 for mezzanine reserved seating (up to $63.75 value)
- $45 for stadium 2 reserved seating (up to $75.15 value)
- $55 for stadium 1 reserved seating (up to $97.30 value)
- $65 for orchestra reserved seating (up to $117.90 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Bill Burr: Bill’s unflinching perspective has made him a favorite among standup fans and standups themselves. His signature dry wit and brusque attitude is on display on shows ranging from Breaking Bad to New Girl, and can be heard on a number of comedy podcasts.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Silverman’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased his signature dark wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
Other Notable Acts: Jeff Ross Brody Stevens DJ Trauma