- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Amy Schumer, Bill Burr, Dave Attell, Hannibal Burress, Chris Hardwick, Jeffrey Ross, Brent Morin, Jermaine Fowler, DJ Trauma, and Brody Stevens
- When: Thursday, August 21, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Jiffy Lube Live
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $25 for the general-admission lawn (up to $40.25 value)
- $25 for sections 302–304, rows H–Q, or sections 301 or 305 (up to $40.25 value)
- $30 for sections 302–304, rows A–G (up to $53.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Amy Schumer: before they caught on to her smash-hit TV show, fans of Amy Schumer may have glimpsed her on Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and 30 Rock, where she showcased her disarming brand of acidic, raunchy comedy
- Bill Burr: Bill’s unflinching perspective has made him a favorite among standup fans and standups themselves. His signature dry wit and brusque attitude is on display on shows ranging from Breaking Bad to New Girl, and can be heard on a number of comedy podcasts.
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased his signature dark wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
- Chris Hardwick: He’s a podcaster, television host, actor, and all-around geek-culture enthusiast, and that’s just when he’s not bringing his signature goofy charm to standup comedy. The charismatic mind behind Nerdist Industries waxes witty on such topics as outdated social media and insidious hipster nerds.
- Jeffrey Ross: Also known as the Roastmaster General, Ross is notorious for his insult-comic act, whether he’s skewering David Hasselhoff or penning books about how to roast without losing the friends you’re roasting. However, he has a soft side, too. He’s played more dramatic roles on HBO’s Six Feet Under, and was even a cast member on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
Other Notable Acts: Brent Morin Jermaine Fowler Brody Stevens DJ Trauma
Jiffy Lube Live
7800 Cellar Door Dr.
Bristow, VA 20136