- One G-Pass to Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014 featuring Louis C.K., Sarah Silverman, Aziz Ansari, Amy Schumer, Dave Attell, Hannibal Buress, DJ Trauma & Brody Stevens
- When: Saturday, August 23, at 5 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $20 for general admission to the lawn (up to $47.35 value) [limited tickets available at this price]
- $25 for general admission to the lawn (up to $47.35 value)
- $45 for section 400 or 800 (rows DD-UU, seats 21 and higher) (up to $75.15 value)
- $48 for section 400 or 800 (rows JJ-QQ, seats 1-20) or section 500 or 700 (rows LL-QQ) (up to $97.30 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny or Die Presents Oddball Comedy and Curiosity Festival 2014
- Louis C.K.: According to Louis C.K., “Hilarious means ‘so funny you almost went insane. So funny that it almost ruined your life.’” It’s a description that aptly describes not only his Emmy-winning show, but also his conversational standup, which is simultaneously as light as a cloud and as dark as the inside of a coffin.
- Sarah Silverman: From her first break on Saturday Night Live to her hit film Sarah Silverman: Jesus Is Magic and her New York Times bestselling autobiography The Bedwetter: Stories of Courage, Redemption, and Pee, Sarah’s penchant for ironic misdirection and pointed outrage has made her a hero for all self-professed comedy nerds.
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari’s standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but one of the only ways to hear somebody say “I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!”
- Amy Schumer: before they caught on to her smash-hit TV show, fans of Amy Schumer may have glimpsed her on Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and 30 Rock, where she showcased her disarming brand of acidic, raunchy comedy
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased his signature dark wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Hannibal Buress: It’s hard to guess where any given Hannibal Buress story is going—he’ll start soft, usually someplace a little weird, and end loud, angry, and a whole lot weirder. Continuing his meteoric rise, the standup master has been seen everywhere from Broad City to Louis to 30 Rock.
Other Notable Acts: Brody Stevens DJ Trauma