What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Funny Or Die PresentsThe Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival starring Aziz Ansari with veryspecial guest star Amy Schumer featuring Dave Attell, Bridget Everett, Nikki Glaser, Anthony Jeselnik, and Nick Kroll. Hosted by Jeff Ross.
- When: Saturday, September 12, at 5:15 p.m.
- Where: XFINITY Theatre
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- $25 for early-discount general-admission lawn (up to $40 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $30 for general-admission lawn (up to $40 value)
- $25 for sections 400 or 800, rows AAA–FFF (up to $40 value)
- $40 for sections 500, 600, or 700, rows AAA–HHH (up to $60.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Funny Or Die Presents The Oddball Comedy & Curiosity Festival Starring Aziz Ansari with Very Special Guest Star Amy Schumer
- Aziz Ansari: His tailored suits, rapid-fire delivery, and habit of thinking way too hard about everything puts Aziz Ansari’s standup in a class of its own. Seeing him live is not only a great way to understand the Parks and Recreation star, but perhaps the only place you’ll ever hear somebody say “I gotta stop integrating Joe Pesci trivia into my murders!”
- Amy Schumer: Before they caught on to her smash-hit (and Peabody award-winning) TV show, eventual fans of Amy Schumer may have glimpsed her on Louie, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Girls, where she showcased her disarming brand of acidic, raunchy comedy. Next up: a starring role in Trainwreck, the Judd Apatow film that she also wrote.
- Dave Attell: Once a writer on Saturday Night Live and The Daily Show, Attell came out from behind the scenes to host Insomniac with Dave Attell and The Gong Show with Dave Attell. There, he showcased his signature dark wit that skewers everything from pop culture to religion.
- Bridgett Everett: Her edgy comedic appearances on Sex and the City, Inside Amy Schumer, and Comedy Central coupled with her sold-out performances with her band The Tender Moments have helped earn Everett accolades from the New York Times and the Village Voice, the latter of whom dubbed her “the most exciting performer in New York City.”
- Nikki Glaser: She made her standup debut at 18, became a semi-finalist on Last Comic Standing just two years later, and went on to co-host MTV’s Nikki & Sara Live and appear in the documentary, I Am Comic. Up next: a role in Apatow and Schumer’s Trainwreck and Not Safe With Nikki Glaser, a new sex-themed talk show for Comedy Central.
- Anthony Jeselnik: If you haven’t seen Anthony Jeselnik on his Comedy Central show The Jeselnik Defensive or on Conan, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and the Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump, then you’ve probably laughed at his writing on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon or set the DVR to record his hosting duties on the ninth season of NBC’s Last Comic Standing.
- Nick Kroll: One look at Kroll’s resume and it’s easy to understand why he was crowned Just For Laughs Montreal’s Breakout Star of the Year in 2013. He’s appeared on Parks and Recreation and Community, is the force behind Comedy Central’s Kroll Show, is one of the stars of FXX’s The League, and has produced and starred in the film Adult Beginners.
- Jeffrey Ross: Also known as the Roastmaster General, Ross is notorious for his insult-comic act, whether he’s skewering David Hasselhoff or penning books about how to roast without losing the friends you’re roasting. However, he has a soft side, too. He’s played more dramatic roles on HBO’s Six Feet Under, and was even a cast member on ABC’s Dancing with the Stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 12, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Promo codes not valid on this offer. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.