- One ticket to see Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
- When: May 24–31
- Where: Under the White Big Top at Port Lands
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $85–$97 for the orange section (up to $153.19 value)
- $94–$107 for the gold section (up to $170.14 value)
- $132–$148 for the rendez-vous bronze VIP package (up to $237.94 value)
- $145–$162 for the rendez-vous silver VIP package (up to $260.54 value)
- $158–$175 for the rendez-vous gold VIP package (up to $283.14 value)
- $173–$192 for the rendez-vous premium VIP package (up to $311.39 value)
Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Odysseo’s White Big Top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented equines. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or acrobats are twirling on aerial silks controlled by riders below—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.