- One ticket to see Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
- When: May 24–31
- Where: Under the White Big Top at Port Lands
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $85–$97 for the orange section (up to $153.19 value)
- $94–$107 for the gold section (up to $170.14 value)
- $132–$148 for the rendez-vous bronze VIP package (up to $237.94 value)
- $145–$162 for the rendez-vous silver VIP package (up to $260.54 value)
- $158–$175 for the rendez-vous gold VIP package (up to $283.14 value)
- $173–$192 for the rendez-vous premium VIP package (up to $311.39 value)
Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Odysseo’s White Big Top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented equines. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or acrobats are twirling on aerial silks controlled by riders below—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.
Port Lands, Toronto
383 Lakeshore Bldv East
8878 Clairmont Mesa Blvd.
Toronto, ON M5A 3L2Get Directions