- One ticket to see Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
- When: August 16–24
- Where: Under the White Big Top
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $96 for the orange section (up to $116.98 value)
- $128 for the gold section (up to $148.48 value)
- $159 for the rendez-vous bronze VIP package (up to $200.98 value)
- $175 for the rendez-vous silver VIP package (up to $216.73 value)
- $191 for the rendez-vous gold VIP package (up to $232.48 value)
- $222 for the rendez-vous premium VIP package (up to $263.98 value)
Odysseo: The Equestrian Spectacular by Cavalia
There are no shuffling clowns or pacing lions beneath Odysseo’s White Big Top. Instead, a peek inside reveals a three-dimensional forest complete with clouds moving overhead, blue waters lapping at the land, and horses grazing contemplatively. Real horses. But far from ordinary horses.
In a theatrical display of human-equine bonding more inspiring than seeing a pony braid a little girl’s hair, 47 acrobats, dancers, and gymnasts share the ring with more than 60 multitalented equines. The horses play a role in every spectacular trick—whether their riders are twisting into handstands atop the saddle or acrobats are twirling on aerial silks controlled by riders below—all while a video backdrop as large as three IMAX screens handles the scene changes.
A live band and a real carousel add extra dimensions to the immersive experience. The production’s extravagance is designed for maximum thrills, which comes as no surprise: it boasts a budget of $30 million and arose from the luminescent brain of one of the cofounders of Cirque du Soleil.