- Ticket packages to a Texas Tech University football game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: autographed Kliff Kingsbury photo inscribed with “Guns Up!”
- Seating: upper-level section 116, 117, 121, or 122
- Games: Saturday, October 10, at 2:30 p.m. (Iowa State), Saturday, October 31, at TBA (Oklahoma State), or Saturday, November 14, at TBA (Kansas State)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $49 for a Kliff Kingsbury-autographed photo ($124 value)
- $99–$169 for two tickets to a game, plus an autographed photo ($244 value)
- Ticket prices vary depending on the game you select.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with Texas Tech or Jones AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
A year ago, Texas Tech dominated the line of scrimmage on offense. The Red Raiders allowed just 13 sacks and collected 1,836 rushing yards—their best mark since 1998, when defenses still had to count off seven Mississippis out loud before blitzing. This fall, the team’s offense is clicking on all cylinders yet again: through the first four weeks of the season, the Red Raiders averaged 53 points per game, tied for third-most in the entire country. In the coming weeks, they’ll try to ride that momentum to the top of the Big 12 as they square off against conference foes, including Oklahoma State during a Halloween showdown.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by Texas Tech, Jones AT&T Stadium, or the NCAA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.