- Ticket package to a Buffalo Sabres game, with an optional Sam Reinhart–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Monday, October 12, at 3 p.m. (Columbus Blue Jackets); Saturday, October 24, at 7 p.m. (New Jersey Devils); Friday, October 30, at 7 p.m. (Philadelphia Flyers); or Thursday, November 5, at 7 p.m. (Tampa Bay Lightning)
- All options include $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $89–$119 for two upper seats in sections 303–323 or 309–318 (up to $164 value)
- $159–$189 for two upper seats in sections 303–323 or 309–318 , plus a signed puck (up to $269 value)
- $179–$229 for two lower seats in sections 100–103, 107–115, or 119–123 (up to $256 value)
- $249–$299 for two lower seats in sections 100–103, 107–115, or 119–123, plus a signed puck (up to $361 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
There’s a lot to be excited about in Buffalo. Over the past couple years, the Sabres have drafted a stockpile of young talent, highlighted by a pair of first-round picks in Sam Reinhart (2014) and Jack Eichel (2015). Just 18 years old, Eichel was the top player in college hockey last season, when he led the NCAA with 71 points as a freshman.
These rising stars are set to join a Sabres roster that already includes All-Star Zemgus Girgensons, center Tyler Ennis, and newcomer Evander Kane—all of whom tallied points in their 6–4 preseason victory over Ottawa on September 26, offering a glimpse of what could lie ahead. Fans can watch the new-look squad in action during four early-season home games, when veterans attempt to shake off the rust and rookies get a chance to feed the Zamboni for the very first time.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.