- Ticket packages to a Tampa Bay Lightning game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: hockey puck signed by team captain Steven Stamkos
- When: Thursday, October 15, at 7:30 p.m. (Dallas Stars), Saturday, October 17, at 7 p.m. (Buffalo Sabres), or Thursday, October 29 , at 7:30 p.m. (Colorado Avalanche)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Prices vary by seating and game chosen.
- $79–$89 for two upper-level tickets (up to $96 value)
- $199–$209 for two upper-level tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $301 value)
- $119 for two upper-mid tickets (up to $124 value)
- $239 for two upper-mid tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $329 value)
- $179–$199 for two lower-level tickets (up to $204 value)
- $299–$319 for two lower-level tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $409 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tampa Bay Lightning or Amalie Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Lightning fell just shy of claiming the Stanley Cup last spring, but the team returns as strong as it’s ever been to make another bid in 2015–16. Last season was a landmark effort for the franchise. Not only did the Lightning win the most games of any season in franchise history—they won more than any other team in the league. They were also unparalleled at home, going 32–8–1 at Amalie Arena even without having to lock their opponents in the visiting locker room. And last but not least, Tampa scored a league-best 262 goals, 43 of which came from center Steven Stamkos.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tampa Bay Lightning, Amalie Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.