- Ticket packages to a St. Louis Rams game against the Cleveland Browns, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: autographed Torry Holt photo
- Seating: upper-level seats are located in sections 418–437, 445–454, or 401–410; lower-level seats are located in sections 120–136.145–154, or 101–109
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $49 for a signed photo ($125 value)
- $79 for two upper-level seats ($148 value)
- $99 for two upper-level seats, plus a signed photo ($253 value)
- $179 for two lower-level seats ($208 value)
- $199 for two lower-level seats, plus a signed photo ($313 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the St. Louis Rams or Edward Jones Dome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Coming into this season, the Seattle Seahawks and Arizona Cardinals were both trendy picks to win the championship—and the Rams have already beat them both. The Rams shocked the football world in week one with a thrilling 34–31 overtime victory over the reigning conference champions; a few weeks later, they marched into Arizona and edged the Cardinals 24–22. Much of the team’s success in the first month is owed to its defense, especially tackle Aaron Donald, who has emerged as one of the league’s best defensive lineman. On October 25, Donald and the Rams will battle the Browns fresh off their bye week, in which players have gained valuable rest by holding a big slumber party on the Dome’s 50-yard line.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the St. Louis Rams, Edward Jones Dome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.