- Ticket packages to a Dallas Stars game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Tyler Seguin
- When: Tuesday, October 27, at 7:30 p.m. (Anaheim Ducks) or Thursday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m. (Vancouver Canucks)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $99 for a signed puck (up to $175 value)
For 300-level terrace seating:
- $49 for two tickets (up to $110 value)
- $129–$149 for two tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $265 value)
For seating in sections 101–104, 109–116, or 121–124:
- $149 for two tickets (up to $236 value)
- $229 for two tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $391 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Stars or American Airlines Center Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Stars kicked off the 2015–16 season on solid footing—and not by replacing the ice with astroturf. Instead, Dallas skated to wins in its first two home games, including a tilt against the Oilers that showcased the offense’s fierce potential. The Stars took 51 shots that night and netted four goals en route to the win, including three from center Jason Spezza. But they can’t slow down if they hope to keep the home win streak alive during these games against Anaheim and Vancouver—the Ducks and Canucks finished as the two top teams in the Pacific Division a season ago.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Stars, American Airlines Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.