- Ticket packages to a San Jose Sharks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Patrick Marleau
- When: Wednesday, October 28, at 7:30 p.m. (Nashville Predators), Tuesday, November 3, at 7:30 p.m. (Columbus Blue Jackets), or Thursday, November 5, at 7:30 p.m. (Florida Panthers)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $79 for two upper-level end tickets (up to $130 value)
- $149 for two upper-level end tickets, plus a signed puck (up to $260 value)
- $229 for two lower-level end tickets (up to $240 value)
- $299 for two lower-level end tickets, plus a signed punk (up to $370 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Jose Sharks or SAP Center at San Jose. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Sharks kicked off the 2015–16 season on a rampage, outscoring opponents 12–1 in their first three games. During the third win, a decisive shutout of the Washington Capitals, the San Jose offense put up five goals from five different players. But more importantly, goalie Martin Jones—who has played only 37 games in his career—became the second-fastest goaltender ever to earn nine career shutouts. As the team marches on, their sturdiness will surely be tested even more than if someone spilled marbles on the ice, as this slate of upcoming opponents includes the Nashville Predators—a playoff team a season ago—and a Florida Panthers team on the rise.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Jose Sharks, SAP Center at San Jose, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.