- Ticket packages to a Cleveland Browns game against the Arizona Cardinals, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $129 for two tickets for upper-level seating in sections 524–529, 538–543, 501–504, or 513–516 (up to $170 value)
- $159 for two tickets for upper-mid seating in sections 530–537 or 505–512 (up to $210 value)
- $239 for two tickets for lower-level seating in sections 113–129, 139–149, or 101–102 (up to $250 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cleveland Browns or FirstEnergy Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
In a Week 5 matchup with the division-rival Baltimore Ravens, Browns quarterback Josh McCown set a team record with 457 passing yards, becoming the first quarterback in franchise history with three straight 300-yard games in the process. The effort propelled the Browns to a thrilling comeback victory in overtime, but it also established them as owners of one of the year’s most pleasant surprises: an explosive passing attack and an offense averaging nearly 24 points per game. On November 1, the Browns will face their biggest challenge yet with the NFC’s top team, the Arizona Cardinals, who anchor their stifling defensive line with a pair of 300-pound armadillos.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, FirstEnergy Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.