What You'll Get
- Ticket package to an Denver Nuggets game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Monday, October 23, at 7 p.m. (Wizards) | Wednesday, November 1, at 7 p.m. (Raptors) | Friday, November 3, at 7 p.m. (Heat) | Saturday, November 4, at 7 p.m. (Warriors) | Tuesday, November 7, at 7 p.m. (Nets) | Thursday, November 9, at 8:30 p.m. (Thunder) | Friday, November 17, at 8:30 p.m. (Pelicans) | Friday, November 24, at 7 p.m. (Grizzlies) | Thursday, November 30, at 7 p.m. (Bulls)
- Seating: sections 310-334 or 350-374; sections 106-120 or 130-144
- Seating chart
- Purchases include the OFP Discount Package featuring incentives with brands like Uber ($20 for new riders) and $25 at the OFP Online Memorabilia Store. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on the date you select.
- $39–$119 for two section 310-334, 350-374 seats (up to $130 value)
- $69–$249 for two section 106-120, 130-144 seats (up to $270 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Denver Nuggets or Pepsi Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via Flash Seats.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Denver Nuggets, Pepsi Center, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
Groupon does not own the tickets to this event or set ticket prices. Official Fan Package sets the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event. Tickets will be transferred via Flash Seats, and will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.