What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Vancouver Canucks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Ryan Miller
- When: Monday, November 2, at 7 p.m. (Philadelphia Flyers); Thursday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m. (Dallas Stars); Monday, December 7, at 7 p.m. (Buffalo Sabres); Wednesday, December 9, at 7 p.m. (New York Rangers); Monday, January 4, at 7 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes); Wednesday, January 6, at 7 p.m. (Carolina Hurricanes); Monday, January 11, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); or Monday, February 15, at 7 p.m. (Minnesota Wild)
- All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $169 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating ($230 value)
- $269 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating, plus a Ryan Miller–signed puck ($443.30 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Vancouver Canucks or Rogers Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
After eclipsing the 100-point mark last season for the first time since 2011-12, the Canucks skated into the 2015–16 campaign with their sights set on a deep playoff run. Thus far, the defense has looked championship-worthy, especially goalie Ryan Miller, who spent the first 11 seasons of his career in Buffalo and St. Louis before landing in Vancouver last year. Now that he’s gotten used to wearing goalie pads measured in litres, the 35-year-old veteran looks as comfortable as ever anchoring a defense that has allowed just around two goals per game—second-best in the NHL. The Canucks will lean on that defense in the coming months as they host opponents—including Miller’s old flame Buffalo—at Rogers Arena, where they went 24–15–2 last season.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Canucks, Rogers Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 16, 2016. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia usually ship within 1 month of purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.