Goalie Ryan Miller leads one of the NHL’s best defenses as the Canucks take on opponents at Rogers Arena
What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Vancouver Canucks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Ryan Miller
- When: Monday, November 2, at 7 p.m. (Philadelphia Flyers); Thursday, December 3, at 7:30 p.m. (Dallas Stars); Monday, December 7, at 7 p.m. (Buffalo Sabres); Wednesday, December 9, at 7 p.m. (New York Rangers); Monday, January 4, at 7 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes); Wednesday, January 6, at 7 p.m. (Carolina Hurricanes); Monday, January 11, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); or Monday, February 15, at 7 p.m. (Minnesota Wild)
- All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $169 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating ($230 value)
- $269 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating, plus a Ryan Miller–signed puck ($443.30 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Vancouver Canucks or Rogers Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
After eclipsing the 100-point mark last season for the first time since 2011-12, the Canucks skated into the 2015–16 campaign with their sights set on a deep playoff run. Thus far, the defense has looked championship-worthy, especially goalie Ryan Miller, who spent the first 11 seasons of his career in Buffalo and St. Louis before landing in Vancouver last year. Now that he’s gotten used to wearing goalie pads measured in litres, the 35-year-old veteran looks as comfortable as ever anchoring a defense that has allowed just around two goals per game—second-best in the NHL. The Canucks will lean on that defense in the coming months as they host opponents—including Miller’s old flame Buffalo—at Rogers Arena, where they went 24–15–2 last season.