All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket package to a Buffalo Sabres game, with an optional Jack Eichel–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Tuesday, November 17, at 7 p.m. (Dallas Stars); Monday, November 23, at 7 p.m. (St. Louis Blues); Tuesday, December 15, at 7:30 p.m. (New Jersey Devils); Tuesday, January 5, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); Tuesday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers)
- All options include $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $69–$79 for two tickets for 300-level goal/corner seating (up to $134 value)
- $199–$209 for two tickets for 300-level goal/corner seating, plus a signed puck (up to $339 value)
- $149 for two tickets for 100-level goal/corner seating (up to $194 value)
- $279 for two tickets for 100-level goal/corner seating, plus a signed puck (up to $399 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
There’s a lot to be excited about in Buffalo. Over the past couple years, the Sabres have drafted a stockpile of young talent, highlighted by a pair of first-round picks: Sam Reinhart (2014) and Jack Eichel (2015). Just 19 years old as of October 28, Eichel was the top player in college hockey last season, when he led the NCAA with 71 points as a freshman, and scored a goal in his very first NHL game—a laser of a shot that seemed propelled by star potential alone.
As talented as they are young, Eichel and Reinhart have added an extra spark to a Sabres offense that already included All-Star Zemgus Girgensons and center Tyler Ennis. The result has been a dynamic, fast forecheck capable of creating multiple back-to-back opportunities—especially when it has space to work with, as evidenced by the Sabres’ Top 10–ranked power play. But hockey isn’t all about taking shots and making snow cones from the ice shavings in the corner. Throughout the season, the team will work to improve on both sides of the ice—especially in net, where starter Robin Lehner should return from a knee injury by the time this slate of games begins against the Stars.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 9, 2016. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia usually ship within 1 month of purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 2 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.