- Ticket package to a Colorado Avalanche game, with an optional Gabriel Landeskog–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Tuesday, November 3, at 8 p.m. (Calgary Flames); Wednesday, November 25, at 7:30 p.m. (Ottawa Senators); Monday, December 7, at 7 p.m. (Minnesota Wild); Thursday, December 17, at 7 p.m. (New York Islanders); Monday, December 21, at 7 p.m. (Toronto Maple Leafs); Monday, January 4, at 7 p.m. (LA Kings); or Wednesday, January 6, at 8 p.m. (St. Louis Blues)
- All options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $99–$109 for two upper-level goal or corner seats (up to $134 value)
- $159–$169 for two upper-level goal or corner seats, plus a signed puck (up to $269 value)
- $199–$229 for two lower-level goal or corner seats (up to $240 value)
- $259–$289 for two lower-level goal or corner seats, plus a signed puck (up to $375 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Colorado Avalanche or Pepsi Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Celebrating its 20th anniversary on the ice this year, the Colorado Avalanche franchise hopes to make it a season worthy of the occasion. As defenseman Tyson Barrie returns to the ice from a three-game suspension—now armed with the perspective that it’s tough to wear skates in the real world—he and Colorado’s top scorers, John Mitchell and Gabriel Landeskog, aim to forge a strong campaign through the rest of the 2014–15 season. And they’ll have plenty of motivation boosters along the way. Alongside the debut of a new alternate jersey, the Avs’ 20th-anniversary events will include a ceremony (December 7) that honors the 20th Anniversary Team—the top 20 players from the past 20 years, as well as Pierre Lacroix, the team’s former president and the mastermind behind its two championship-winning teams.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, Pepsi Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.