- Ticket packages to an Ottawa Senators game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: Bobby Ryan–signed puck
- When: Thursday, November 5, at 7:30 p.m.(Winnipeg Jets); Thursday November 12, at 7:30 p.m. (Vancouver Canucks); Monday, November 16, at 7:30 p.m. (Detroit Red Wings); Thursday, November 19, at 7:30 p.m. (Columbus Blue Jackets); Tuesday, December 1, at 7:30 p.m. (Philadelphia Flyers); Thursday, January 7, at 7:30 p,m. (Florida Panthers)
- All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Prices vary depending on the date.
- $99–$119 for two upper-bowl seats (up to $184 value)
- $179–$199 for two upper-bowl seats, plus a Bobby Ryan–signed puck (up to $329.80 total value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Ottawa Senators or Canadian Tire Centre. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Last season, the Senators skated to a solid 43–26–13 record en route to their third playoff appearance in four years. Though the 2015–16 campaign is still fresh—not a single puck has yet matured into a curling stone—this year’s squad appears to be every bit as talented as last year’s. 23-year-old forward Mark Stone has followed up on last year’s breakout effort by leading the team in points, and center Kyle Turris is on pace to surpass his career highs in goals and assists. Those two and their teammates will have their gloves full in the coming months as they defend home ice against various foes, including the division-rival Red Wings on November 16.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ottawa Senators, Canadian Tire Centre, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.