- Ticket packages to a Baltimore Ravens game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: signed Ray Lewis jersey
- Seating: Upper-level seats are located in sections 504–522 and 532–548; lower-level seats are located in sections 106–120 and 134–147
- When: Sunday, November 15, at 1 p.m. (Jacksonville Jaguars); Sunday, November 22, at 1 p.m. (St. Louis Rams); or Sunday, December 20, at 1 p.m. (Kansas City Chiefs)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticketing and Merchandise Options
- $249 for a signed Ray Lewis jersey (up to $430 value)
- $399 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a signed Ray Lewis jersey (up to $614 value)
- $549 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a signed Ray Lewis jersey (up to $667.50 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Baltimore Ravens or M&T Bank Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
After playing five of their first seven games on the road, the Ravens come home to roost for this slate of Sunday afternoon showdowns. Quarterback Joe Flacco leads Baltimore against the St. Louis Rams—a team the Ravens face only once every four years—as well as conference rivals the Jaguars and the Chiefs. Each pair of tickets also includes a signed Ray Lewis jersey, which serves as either a token of team support or a finishing touch to a scarecrow designed to ward off running backs.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baltimore Ravens, M&T Bank Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.