All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Los Angeles Lakers game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: Magic Johnson jersey
- When: Sunday, November 15, at 6:30 p.m. (Detroit Pistons); Tuesday, December 15, at 7:30 p.m. (Milwaukee Bucks); Wednesday, January 20, at 7:30 p.m. (Sacramento Kings), Tuesday, February 2, at 7:30 p.m. (Minnesota Timberwolves), Tuesday, March 1, at 7:30 p.m. (Brooklyn Nets); Tuesday, March 8, at 7:30 p.m. (Orlando Magic); or Friday, March 25, at 7:30 p.m. (Denver Nuggets)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $135 for two tickets for 300-level upper end or corner seating (up to $141.50 value)
- $269 for two tickets for 300-level upper end or corner seating, plus a signed Magic Johnson jersey (up to $491.50 value)
- $369 for two tickets for 100-level lower end or corner seating (up to $391.40 value)
- $499 for two tickets for 100-level lower end or corner seating, plus a signed Magic Johnson jersey (up to $741.40 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Los Angeles Lakers or Staples Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email or mail.
The Scouting Report
In Los Angeles, it’s all about youth. The season is young, and so far the Lakers’ best moments have come from the team’s youngest talents. During the first two games, second-year guard Jordan Clarkson averaged 18 points with a 55.6% shooting percentage. Then, 2014 seventh-overall pick Julius Randle stepped up against the Mavericks. His performance—which included game-leading numbers in points, assists, and rebounds, plus a double-double before the end of the first half—even elicited strong praise from Mavs legend Dirk Nowitzki, who lauded the young forward’s athleticism and toughness but still didn’t have the guts to ask for his autograph.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Los Angeles Lakers, Staples Center, or the NBA. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed/shipped. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia usually ship within 1 month of purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 2 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.