- Ticket packages to a Green Bay Packers preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: against the New Orleans Saints on Thursday, September 3, at 6 p.m.
- Memorabilia options include an Eddie Lacy-signed 8”x10” photo, an Eddie Lacy-signed jersey, a Desmond Howard-signed jersey, or a Brett Favre-signed Mitchell & Ness jersey.
- Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- Where: Lambeau Field
- Seating: lower-level seats are located in sections 100–110 or 131–138; lower midfield seats are located in sections 117–122
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Tickets will be emailed.
- $299 for two tickets, plus an Eddie Lacy–signed photo ($410 value)
- $399 for two tickets, plus an Eddie Lacy–signed jersey ($560 value)
- $349 for two tickets, plus a Desmond Howard–signed jersey ($460 value)
- $549 for two tickets, plus a Brett Favre–signed jersey ($860 value)
- $399 for two tickets, plus an Eddie Lacy–signed photo ($460 value)
- $499 for two tickets, plus an Eddie Lacy–signed jersey ($610 value)
- $449 for two tickets, plus a Desmond Howard–signed jersey ($510 value)
- $649 for two tickets, plus a Brett Favre–signed jersey ($910 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Green Bay Packers or Lambeau Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
For Green Bay, the numbers speak for themselves: since 2009, they’ve racked racked up six playoff appearances, four division titles, and one championship, not to mention all the awards hauled in by individual players. The team kept rolling last season, finishing atop its division behind the league’s highest-scoring offense. In April, Green Bay also ramped up its defense by using its first two draft picks on defensive backs, meaning next season, the team won’t have to quickly construct a fence behind its linebackers after every play. Fans can catch these new stars in action on September 3 during the final preseason game in Green Bay, where the team went 8-0 last season.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Green Bay Packers, Lambeau Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.