- Ticket packages to a Kansas City Chiefs game, Chiefs memorabilia or Royals World Series memorabilia, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Memorabilia-Only Options (No Tickets)
- $169 for a World Series baseball signed by Yordano Ventura, Alex Gordon, or Alcides Escobar ($250 value)
- $399 for three World Series baseballs signed by all three players ($705 value)
- $229 for a Jamaal Charles–signed Chiefs jersey ($430 value)
- $249 for a Jamaal Charles–signed full-size helmet ($433 value)
Chiefs Tickets Options (No Memorabilia)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $49–$99 for two upper-goal or corner seats in sections 305–320 or 329–343 (up to $130 value)
- $149–$199 for two lower-goal or corner seats in sections 106–113 or 125–132 (up to $204 value)
- Dates: Sunday, November 29 (Buffalo); Sunday, December 13 (San Diego); Sunday, December 27 (Cleveland); or Sunday, January 3 (Oakland). All games begin at noon.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, or Arrowhead Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Back-to-back impressive wins in weeks seven and eight, including a dominant 45–10 victory over Detroit on November 1, have launched the Chiefs back into the playoff hunt. During that Lions game—which took place in London, where the exchange rate means touchdowns are only worth four points—the Chiefs saw six different players cross the goal line, affirming that the offense still has some weapons even after its biggest star’s season-ending injury. After they return from their week nine bye, the Chiefs will charge into the second half of their schedule during a slate of pivotal home matchups, including the final game of the season against the division-rival Raiders on January 3.
No matter what happens with the Chiefs, though, there is plenty of cause to celebrate in Kansas City. The Royals won the trophy in convincing fashion, trouncing the Mets in Game 5 with five runs in a single inning. It was a team effort typical of the Royals’ phenomenal season, and these signed baseballs can help fans commemorate three of the squad’s most electric players.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Kansas City Chiefs, Kansas City Royals, Arrowhead Stadium, the NFL or MLB. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.