- Ticket packages to a Indianapolis Colts game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options to add memorabilia: signed photo of T.Y. Hilton
- When: Sunday, November 29, at 1 p.m. (Tampa Bay); Sunday, December 20, at 1 p.m. (Houston); or Sunday, January 3, at 1 p.m. (Tennessee)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Prices vary by game and seating level. Values are based on current market value, not face value.
- $89–$129 for two tickets with seating in sections 604–607 or 619–634 ($140 total value)
- $139–$179 for two tickets with seating in sections 604–607 or 619–634, plus a signed photo ($270 total value)
- $139–$159 for two tickets with seating in sections 608–618 or 635–646 ($172.90 total value)
- $189–$209 two tickets with seating in sections 608–618 or 635–646, plus a signed photo ($302.90 total value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Indianapolis Colts or Lucas Oil Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
As the Colts’ season reaches its halfway point, the entire organization must be letting out a sigh of relief. After starting 3–2, the team has lost three games straight, but despite all this, they currently sit in first place of the AFC South. How did this happen? For starters, the Colts have stayed ahead by beating the Texans, who are also 3–5, but forgot to call dibs on first place. Additionally, the defense has two considerable bright spots: linebacker D’Qwell Jackson, who leads the league with 92 tackles, and safety Mike Adams—second in the entire league with four interceptions. So while the Colts have some issues to iron out, they have plenty of time to do so, thus still keeping the playoffs very much in sight.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Indianapolis Colts, Lucas Oil Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.