What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Seattle Seahawks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options to add memorabilia signed by Russell Wilson or Richard Sherman
- When: Sunday, December 20, at 4:05 p.m. (Cleveland Browns) or Sunday, December 27, at 4:25 p.m. (St. Louis Rams)
- Seating: Upper-level includes sections 300–303, 315–329, and 341–344; lower-level includes sections 116–128, 100, and 144–151
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Pricing varies by game and seating selected.
- $599–$649 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed logo football (up to $716 value)
- $649–$699 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed jersey (up to $916 value)
- $699–$749 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed full size helmet (up to $966 value)
- $649–$699 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed logo football (up to $966 value)
- $749–$779 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed jersey (up to $1,016 value)
- $769–$799 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed full size helmet (up to $1,116 value)
- $829 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed logo football (up to $830 value)
- $879–$899 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed jersey (up to $1,030 value)
- $929–$949 for two tickets, plus a Richard Sherman–signed full size helmet (up to $1,080 value)
- $899–$929 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed logo football (up to $980 value)
- $999–$1,029 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed jersey (up to $1,130 value)
- $1,019–$1,049 for two tickets, plus a Russell Wilson–signed full size helmet ($1,239 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Seattle Seahawks or CenturyLink Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
The Seahawks stood at 4–4 entering their bye week, but any team stepping onto the field with Seattle and expecting to play a .500 team is underestimating the Legion of Boom. As it stands, the defense has allowed only 17.5 points a game and the second-fewest total yards in the league. What’s more, Seattle has had a fourth-quarter lead in every one of its games this season, keeping things close by never letting an opponent run away with the ball and hide it in a locker before the game can end. These late-season games give Russell Wilson and company a chance to further prove their mettle at CenturyLink Field—where Wilson has lost just three games in his entire 3.5-year career.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Seattle Seahawks, CenturyLink Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed/mailed. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia usually ship within 1 month of purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 2 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.