- Ticket packages to a San Francisco 49ers game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options to add memorabilia signed by Colin Kaepernick, Jerry Rice, or Joe Montana
- When: Sunday, January 3, at 1:25 p.m. (St. Louis Rams)
- Seating: Upper-level seats are located in sections 401–408 or 416–422; lower-level seats are located in sections 101–109, 121–133, or 144–146
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Pricing varies by memorabilia selected.
- $149 for two upper-level seats ($202 value)
- $349–$399 for two upper-level seats, plus a signed jersey (up to $707 value)
- $279 for two lower-level seats ($288 value)
- $469–$529 for two lower-level seats, plus a signed jersey (up to $793 value)
- For each jersey option, choose from jerseys signed by Colin Kaepernick, Jerry Rice, or Joe Montana
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Francisco 49ers or Levi’s Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
Before heading into their bye week, the 49ers built some momentum for the second half of their season by beating a solid Atlanta Falcons team. Quarterback Blaine Gabbert anchored the 17–16 upset with a pair of touchdowns to tight end Garrett Celek. Now 3–2 at Levi’s Stadium, the 49ers will look to stay solid down the stretch. Whatever happens, they’ll square off against the division-rival Rams on Week 17, the final game before all the NFL’s referees fly south for the offseason.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Francisco 49ers, Levi’s Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.