- Ticket packages to a San Jose Sharks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: a puck signed by Patrick Marleau
- When: Thursday, January 14, at 7:30 p.m. (Edmonton Oilers); Monday, January 18, at 7:30 p.m. (Ottawa Senators); Tuesday, January 26, at 7 p.m. (Colorado Avalanche); or Thursday, February 11, at 7:30 p.m. (Calgary Flames)
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $169 for two tickets for 200-level seating, plus a puck signed by Patrick Marleau (up to $226 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the San Jose Sharks or SAP Center at San Jose. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
With ample talent on both sides of the puck, it’s no surprise that the Sharks find themselves among the Pacific Division’s elite. For one thing, veteran forward Patrick Marleau became the first Sharks player ever to record 1,000 points for the team. He passed that milestone on the road during a victory over the Penguins, a victory which itself led to another milestone: the Sharks became only the sixth team in NHL history to post a 6–0–0 record during a stretch of six consecutive road games, and all without padding their schedule against any JV high-school teams.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the San Jose Sharks, SAP Center at San Jose, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.