- Ticket packages to a Detroit Lions game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Optional memorabilia: mini helmet or Nike jersey signed by Matthew Stafford
- Seating: upper-level seating in sections 315–325 or 336–347, or lower-level seating in section 100, 112–121, or 133–141
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $99 for two upper-level tickets (up to $146 value)
- $199 for two upper-level tickets, plus a signed mini helmet (up to $316 value)
- $319 for two upper-level tickets, plus a signed jersey (up to $446 value)
- $149 for two lower-level tickets (up to $198 value)
- $249 for two lower-level tickets, plus a signed mini helmet (up to $368 value)
- $369 for two lower-level tickets, plus a signed jersey (up to $498 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Detroit Lions or Ford Field. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
Before Ford Field is taken apart and put into storage for the offseason, the Lions will close out their home schedule by clashing with the conference-rival 49ers. In recent weeks, the Lions have experienced an impressive resurgence behind one of the league’s best passing attacks—and contenders have taken note. They stunned the first-place Packers in Green Bay on November 15 with an 18–16 win and took apart the Eagles on Thanksgiving Day with a 45–14 domination. Quarterback Matthew Stafford has played a key role in this revival, having now thrown 20 or more touchdowns in five straight seasons, as has wide receiver Calvin Johnson, who still holds the NFL’s single-season receiving record from his 1,964-yard performance in 2012.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Detroit Lions, Ford Field, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.