Values are based on current market value, not face value.
- Ticket packages to a Cincinnati Bengals game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Sunday, January 3, at 1 p.m. (Baltimore Ravens)
- Memorabilia: 16”x20” photo signed by Andy Dalton
- Seating: upper-level seating includes sections 303–306, 314–317, 333–337, 344–347, 337–343, and 307–313; lower-level seating includes sections 120–132 and 149–160
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket and Memorabilia Options
- $249 for two upper-level tickets, plus a photo signed by Andy Dalton (up to $281 value)
- $329 for two lower-level tickets, plus a photo signed by Andy Dalton (up to $341 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Cincinnati Bengals or Paul Brown Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
The Bengals have been perennial playoff contenders for about half a decade, but this year looks more promising than any year from the past. For one, the defense allows the fewest points in the league, and the offense boasts serious threats at every skill position, from leading receiver A.J. Green to breakout tight end Tyler Eifert, who has caught 12 touchdown passes in his first 11 games this season. As the Bengals gear up for the postseason and set their DVRs to record their own playoff reels, they face Baltimore in the final contest of the regular season. The last time these teams met, in September, Green shredded the defense for 227 yards receiving and two scores. With the division rival depleted from its disappointing season, Week 17 should serve as a breezy tune-up for Dalton and Co.’s long-awaited deep playoff run.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cincinnati Bengals, Paul Brown Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.