- Ticket packages to a Dallas Cowboys game against the Washington Redskins courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Options for memorabilia signed by Emmitt Smith or Troy Aikman
- Seating: upper level in sections 431–439, 447–454, 401–407, or 418–424
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $449 for two tickets plus an 16” X 20” Emmitt Smith–signed photo (up to $450 value)
- $399 for two tickets plus a 16” X 20” Troy Aikman–signed photo (up to $400 value)
- $499 for two tickets plus an Emmitt Smith–signed jersey (up to $600 value)
- $449 for two tickets plus a Troy Aikman–signed jersey (up to $550 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Dallas Cowboys or AT&T Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via mail. Official Fan Package and Groupon cannot replace lost tickets that have been scanned by shipping company as delivered.
The Scouting Report
There’s no getting around it—Dallas’s season hasn’t gone according to plan. But it always feel good to beat the ‘Skins, and on January 3, the Cowboys will close out their season at home with the chance to spoil the playoff hopes of a hated division rival. In order to slow down Kirk Cousins and the efficient Washington offense, the Cowboys defense will either have to plant banana peels all over the field or continue leaning on veteran linebacker Sean Lee. After an ACL injury kept him out of action during the 2014 campaign, Lee has returned with a vengeance this season. He’s on pace to set a new career high in tackles, and his efforts have made the Cowboys a top-10 defense in yards allowed.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Dallas Cowboys, AT&T Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.