- Ticket package to a Buffalo Sabres game, with an optional Jack Eichel–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Tuesday, December 15, at 7 p.m. (New Jersey Devils); Tuesday, January 5, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); Friday, January 15, at 7 p.m. (Boston Bruins); Tuesday, February 9, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); or Friday, February 12, at 7 p.m. (Montreal Canadians)
- All options include $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $69–$149 for two tickets for 300-level goal/corner seating (up to $160 value)
- $199–$279 for two tickets for 300-level goal/corner seating, plus a signed puck (up to $365 value)
- $139–$269 for two tickets for 100-level goal/corner seating (up to $286 value)
- $269–$399 for two tickets for 100-level goal/corner seating, plus a signed puck (up to $491 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
There’s a lot to be excited about in Buffalo. Over the past couple years, the Sabres have stockpiled young talent, highlighted by a pair of first-round picks in Sam Reinhart (2014) and Jack Eichel (2015). At just 19 years old, Eichel has held his own over his first two months as a pro, netting eight goals in his first 25 games. Also joining the formidable offense is center Ryan O’Reilly. After spending his first six seasons in Colorado, O’Reilly landed in Buffalo this past summer and has looked like an All-Star by leading the team in goals, points, and beard-grooming technique.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.