- Ticket packages to a Vancouver Canucks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Option to add memorabilia: a puck signed by Ryan Miller
- When: Monday, January 4, at 7 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes); Wednesday, January 6, at 7 p.m. (Carolina Hurricanes); Monday, January 11, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers); Tuesday, January 26, at 7 p.m. (Nashville Predators); Thursday, February 4, at 7 p.m. (Columbus Blue Jackets); Monday, February 15, at 7 p.m. (Minnesota Wild); or Wednesday, March 9, at 7 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes)
- Seating: 302–304, 327–329, or 312–319
- All options include an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $169 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating (up to $197 value)
- $269 for two tickets for Upper Goal 300-level seating, plus a Ryan Miller–signed puck (up to $410.30 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Vancouver Canucks or Rogers Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Vancouver forward Daniel Sedin went on a tear in mid-November, earning the NHL’s second star for the week in the process of posting seven points in four games, including a big win over reigning champ Chicago in which he tallied three goals and one assist. More importantly, that performance netted his 900th NHL point, making him only the second Canuck ever (after his brother, Henrik) to accomplish that feat since the league stopped awarding points for triple-axels. These dominant offensive performances have placed Sedin among the top five scorers in the league—and helped place the Canucks firmly in the playoff hunt.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Vancouver Canucks, Rogers Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.