- Ticket packages to a Baltimore Ravens game, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Sunday, December 20, at 1 p.m. (Kansas City Chiefs)
- Memorabilia: Ray Lewis–signed jersey
- Seating: upper-level seats are located in sections 504–522 and 532–548; lower-level seats are located in sections 106–120 and 134–147
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only by 12/31/15, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticketing and Merchandise Options
- $249 for a custom jersey signed by Ray Lewis (up to $430 value)
- $399 for two tickets for upper-level seating, plus a custom jersey signed by Ray Lewis (up to $614 value)
- $549 for two tickets for lower-level seating, plus a custom jersey signed by Ray Lewis (up to $702 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Baltimore Ravens or M&T Bank Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
Although injuries have threatened to derail their season, the Ravens are responsible for some of this year’s most-exciting victories—especially in recent weeks. On November 22, they topped St. Louis with a Justin Tucker field goal as time expired, and eight days later they stunned Cleveland by blocking a game-ending field-goal attempt and returning it for a touchdown. Those late-game heroics helped Baltimore win three out of its four November match-ups, earning John Harbaugh the title of the Ravens’ winningest coach and giving the team plenty of momentum going into this home match against Kansas City. And, thanks to a signed Ray Lewis jersey, fans can wear a token of team support to the game or finish dressing a scarecrow designed to ward off running backs.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baltimore Ravens, M&T Bank Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.