- Ticket package to a Colorado Avalanche game, with an optional Gabriel Landeskog–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: February 9 (Canucks); February 24 (Sharks); March 3 (Panthers); or March 9 (Ducks)
- All options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $89–$99 for two upper-level goal or corner seats (up to $110 value)
- $149–$159 for two upper-level goal or corner seats, plus a signed puck (up to $245 value)
- $175–$209 for two lower-level goal or corner seats (up to $226 value)
- $235–$269 for two lower-level goal or corner seats, plus a signed puck (up to $361 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Colorado Avalanche or Pepsi Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
On any given night in the NHL, there are no guarantees—but one thing is almost a sure bet: the Avalanche will light the lamp more than once. Averaging nearly three goals per game, the Avs have planted their flag among the league’s 10 top-scoring teams this season. At the front of the pack is forward Matt Duchene, who has led an offense that features five players who’ve already eclipsed the 30-point mark. Such production will be critical as the Avalanche try to punch their ticket to the postseason, especially in a Central Division that’s more merciless than twin brothers competing for their parents’ love.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, Pepsi Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.