What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Baltimore preseason game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Framed merchandise
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- When: Thursday, August 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: M&T Bank Stadium
- Opponent: New Orleans
- Seating: upper seats are located in sections 504–522 and 532–548; lower seats are located in sections 106–120 and 134–147; lower prime midfield seats are located in sections 151–153, 100–102, and 124–129
- Ticket values include all fees
- Door time: 5:30 p.m.
- Tickets will be emailed.
- $99 for two tickets ($164 value)
- $119 for two tickets, plus a 5”x7” framed coin and photo ($252 value)
- $149 for two tickets, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($306 value)
- $179 for two tickets ($204 value)
- $199 for two tickets, plus a 5”x7” framed coin and photo ($292 value)
- $229 for two tickets, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($346 value)
Lower-Level Prime Seats
- $349 for two tickets ($350 value)
- $369 for two tickets, plus a 5”x7” framed coin and photo ($438 value)
- $399 for two tickets, plus a 12”x20” framed stadium panorama ($492 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Baltimore Ravens or M&T Bank Stadium. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
Baltimore has reached the playoffs in six of the last seven seasons. After another strong postseason showing last year, the team hopes to push for its first league title since 2012. This game against New Orleans will give fans their first chance to catch Baltimore in action since January, now that the field’s grass has been grazed to league specifications by the groundskeepers’ goats. Among the players to watch will be Joe Flacco’s two new weapons in the receiving corps: wideout Breshad Perriman and tight end Maxx Williams.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Baltimore Ravens, M&T Bank Stadium, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 13, 2015. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option bought. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hrs prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia ship within 1 month of purchase & arrive no later than 24hrs prior to game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of event. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.