What You'll Get
- Ticket packages to a Tampa Bay Lightning game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- Memorabilia: hockey puck signed by team captain Steven Stamkos or Tyler Johnson
- When: Thursday, February 18, at 7:30 p.m. (Winnipeg Jets); Friday, February 23, at 7:30 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes); Saturday, March 26, at 7 p.m. (Florida Panthers)
- Seating: upper-level seating includes sections 319–328 and 304–313; lower-level seating includes sections 118–129 and 103–114
- All options include $20 first-ride credit with Uber for new riders only, plus an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Ticketing and Memorabilia Options
Prices vary by seating and game chosen.
Signed puck only:
- $49: Tyler Johnson (up to $125 value)
- $125: Steven Stamkos (up to $225 value)
- $169 for two pucks signed by each player (up to $325 value)
Two tickets plus a signed puck:
- $189–$219: upper-level seating; Steven Stamkos (up to $317 value)
- $299–$349: lower-level seating; Steven Stamkos (up to $399 value)
- $129–$159: two upper-level seating; Tyler Johnson (up to $217 value)
- $249–$289: lower-level seating; Tyler Johnson (up to $299 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Tampa Bay Lightning or Amalie Arena. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
For the first couple months of the season, the Lightning hovered around the .500 mark. Since the calendar flipped to 2016, though, they’ve been nearly unbeatable. In the first three weeks of the new year, the Lightning won seven of eight games and outscored their opponents 29–16 during that stretch. A six-game winning streak between January 8–21 also saw Tampa Bay snap the Chicago Blackhawks’ 12-game winning streak—sweet revenge for last year’s Finals. A re-match might be in order come June, but in the weeks ahead, the Lightning will continue to chase down first place in the Atlantic Division. A showdown against the in-state-rival Panthers in March could be a battle for the division’s top spot, and it also could decide which squad the Governor chooses to invite to his summer barbecues.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tampa Bay Lightning, Amalie Arena, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 26, 2016. Voucher not accepted at event, tickets will be emailed. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will arrive no later than 24hr prior to game. Promo cards & memorabilia usually ship within 1 month of purchase. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together-max of 4 tickets can be seated together. Discount reflects Official Fan Package's current ticket prices-which may change. Must provide shipping address & email address at checkout. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.