- Tickets to a New Orleans Saints preseason game against the Houston Texans courtesy of Official Fan Package, or tickets plus autographed memorabilia and a sports discount package
- All memorabilia options include an Official Fan Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- When: Sunday, August 30
- Where: Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- Ticket values include all fees
- Door time: two hours before kickoff
- Tickets will be emailed.
Upper Seats (sections 646–652, 601–608, and 620–634)
- $79 for two tickets ($120 value)
- $229 for two tickets, plus a Drew Brees–signed 16”x20” photo and a sports-discount package ($482 value)
- $299 for two tickets, plus a Drew Brees–signed jersey and a sports-discount package ($680 value)
Lower Seats (sections 121–135, 149–156, and 101–107)
- $149 for two tickets ($250 value)
- $299 for two tickets, plus a Drew Brees–signed 16”x20” photo and a sports-discount package ($612 value)
- $369 for two tickets, plus a Drew Brees–signed jersey and a sports-discount package ($810 value)
The Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package includes discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the New Orleans Saints or the Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email. Click here for answers to frequently asked questions.
The Scouting Report
After leading the league in total offensive yards last season and finishing in the top 10 in points per game, the Saints could afford to focus on the other side of the ball when it came to this year’s draft. And with five picks in the first three rounds, they had plenty of resources to do so. Three of those picks turned out to be defensive players, including Stephone Anthony and Hau’oli Kikaha (inside and outside linebackers, respectively) and cornerback P.J. Williams, who will complement new acquisition Brandon Browner in the Saints’ defensive backfield. On August 30, the team’s new defensive assets will be put to the test as the Houston Texans come to town for a late-preseason matchup.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the New Orleans Saints, the Mercedes-Benz Superdome, or the NFL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.