- Ticket packages to a Chicago Blackhawks game courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Monday, March 14, at 7:00 p.m. (Los Angeles Kings); Wednesday, March 16, at 7:00 p.m. (Philadelphia Flyers); Tuesday, March 22, at 7:30 p.m. (Dallas Stars); Tuesday, April 5, at 7:30 p.m. (Arizona Coyotes)
- Seating: Sections 304–314 or 321–331
- All options include a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
The following options are for autographed pucks only and do not include game tickets.
- $149 for a puck signed by Patrick Kane
- $149 for a puck signed by Jonathan Toews
- $279 for two pucks, one signed by Patrick Kane and one signed by Jonathan Toews
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Chicago Blackhawks or United Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
The Madhouse on Madison is rocking once again as the Blackhawks pursue their fourth title in seven seasons. And so far in this campaign, they’ve already broken a number of franchise records. First, Patrick Kane rattled off a 26-game point streak that firmly entrenched him as the league’s points leader. Then the Hawks won 12 straight games, setting another franchise record and rocketing them to the top of the Western Conference standings. But rather than hibernate under the ice until the playoffs, Chicago charges into matches against some of their fiercest conference rivals. This slate of games pits the team against the Pacific Division–leading Kings and their closest Central Division challenger, the Stars.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Blackhawks, United Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.