- Ticket package to a Colorado Avalanche game, with an optional puck signed by Joe Sakic, Jarome Iginia, or Patrick Roy, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: March 3 (Panthers); March 7 (Coyotes); March 9 (Ducks); or March 24 (Flyers);
- All options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
- $109 for one puck signed by Joe Sakic ($200 value)
- $99 for one puck signed by Jarome Iginia ($175 value)
- $129 for one puck signed by Patrick Roy ($225 value)
- $299 for one puck signed by Joe Sakic, one puck signed by Jarome Iginia, and one puck signed by Patrick Roy ($555 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
- $85–$99 for two upper 300-level end or corner seats (up to $110 value)
- $175–$219 for two upper 300-level end or corner seats, plus a signed puck (up to $315 value)
- $175–$209 for two lower-level end or corner seats (sections 106–120, 130–144) (up to $226 value)
- $235–$319 for two lower-level end or corner seats (sections 106–120, 130–144), plus a signed puck (up to $431 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Colorado Avalanche or Pepsi Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
On any given night in the NHL, there are no guarantees—but one thing is almost a sure bet: the Avalanche will light the lamp more than once. Averaging nearly three goals per game, the Avs have planted their flag among the league’s 10 top-scoring teams this season. At the front of the pack is forward Matt Duchene, who has led an offense that features six players who’ve eclipsed the 30-point mark. Such production will be critical as the Avalanche try to punch their ticket to the postseason in less than two months, especially in a Central Division that’s more merciless than twin brothers competing for their parents’ love.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Colorado Avalanche, Pepsi Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.