- Ticket package to a Buffalo Sabres game, with an optional Jack Eichel–signed puck, courtesy of Official Fan Package
- When: Thursday, March 3, at 7 p.m. (Calgary Flames); Saturday, March 5, at 1 p.m. (Minnesota Wild); Tuesday, March 8, at 7 p.m. (New York Rangers); Saturday, March 12, at 1 p.m. (Carolina Hurricanes); Wednesday, March 16, at 7 p.m. (Montreal Canadiens); Friday, March 18, at 7 p.m. (Ottawa Senators); Saturday, March 26, at 1 p.m. (Winnipeg Jets); or Friday, April 8, at 7 p.m. (Columbus Blue Jackets)
- All ticketing options include promo cards, a $20 Uber first-ride credit for new riders only, and an Official Fan Package Sports Discount Package with discounts and incentives to popular sports retailers. Click here for more information.
Memorabilia (No Tickets)
- $119 for a puck signed by Jack Eichel (up to $225 value)
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the game and seating level you select.
Upper goal/corner seating in sections 303–323, 309–318, 319–321, or 305–307:
- $35–$59 for one ticket (up to $102 value)
- $179–$229 for two tickets, plus an Eichel signed puck (up to $389 value)
Lower goal/corner seating in sections 107–115, 100–103, or 119–123:
- $79–$119 for one ticket (up to $125 value)
- $269–$349 for two tickets, plus an Eichel signed puck (up to $435 value)
Official Fan Package is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email.
The Scouting Report
This winter, the Sabres have built a reputation as road warriors. In fact, in January and February, they claimed points in a franchise-record nine straight road games, going 6-0-3 during that stretch. The offense has played a key role in that success, especially 19-year-old Jack Eichel and veteran Ryan O’Reilly, who leads the team in goals, points, and beard-grooming technique. In the coming weeks, Eichel, O’Reilly, and the young Sabres roster will try to bring their road productivity home to Buffalo, including during the April 8 home finale against Columbus.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.